Nofech Electronics Ltd Sales Terms
- Unless otherwise agreed, invoices will be billed and payable in the order currency.
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer on delivery of them to the shipping company, but property on them shall remain in Nofech until payment for them or any other goods supplied by Nofech have been received by Nofech.
- Settlement of Nofech invoice must be made in full, without deduction or imposition (The buyer will be entitled to deduct from any payment the value of approved shortage or returns of out of spec crystals). Settlement will be made by bank transfer to Nofech bank account and all bank charges outside Israel should be paid by the buyer.
- Payment to Nofech by the buyer for the goods shall be made within the agreed term of payment. If the buyer will delay payment over 15 days from the agreed payment day, the buyer will pay Interest at a rate of 4% over the LIBOR rate p.a.
- Nofech deliveries schedule on the quote is based on Nofech ability of manufacturing on the moment that quote has been sent to buyer.
Within 2 working days from any new order date, or until order is confirmed by Nofech, Nofech will be able to notify the buyer that order will be confirmed only subject to change of deliveries schedule.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods by Nofech to the buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms and conditions which the buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order or similar document.
- Any variation to these conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by Nofech.
- Unless otherwise agreed by Nofech, delivery time shall not be the essence of the contract. In any event , Nofech shall not be liable for any delay in performance of such contract during the first 14 days of delay and later on due to any act, omission, accident or act of God beyond our reasonable control (including but not limited to strikes, labor disputes, fire, storm, flood, break or failure of machinery, low yield in production, shortage of raw materials due to late delivery by Nofech suppliers or defective raw materials, equipment, fuel, power, components or transportation, and government or local authority requirements).
- Any shortage or differences in the goods delivered must be notified within 30 days of their delivery to buyer.
- Nofech liability under the contract in the event of any breach or non-performance shall be limited to the replacement of any defective goods, provided that such defect is notified to Nofech within 3 months of their receipt by the buyer.
- These terms and conditions plus any in writing on Nofech acceptance of the buyers order shall comprise the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior representations, statements, communications or the like by Nofech.
- Other terms of the contract shall be in accordance with the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).